The Resource 50 fantastic things to do with preschoolers, by Sally and Phill Featherstone
- 50 fantastic things to do with preschoolers, by Sally and Phill Featherstone
- Statement of responsibility
- by Sally and Phill Featherstone
- Originally published: A&C Black Publishers, 2010
- "GH10048, a Gryphon House book"--Cover
- Includes index
- Introduction -- Bedtime Teddy! : practicing routines -- Mine and yours : naming and recognizing objects -- Stamp and clap : wrist bells -- Bare feet : textures and feet -- Fingers and thumbs : finger painting -- Pat-a-cake : making pastry -- Color spray : using spray bottles -- Through the tunnel : enjoying play tunnels and tents -- Stickers and stars : fun with fingers -- Transparent colors : a color-changing treasure basket -- Veggies and dips : snack time choices -- My baby : baby doll play -- Just like me : an action game -- Everything in its place : clearing up -- Snip snap : early cutting -- Rocking Teddy : a rocking snuggle song -- Five little peas : popping and placing -- Let's eat : making a simple snack -- Making faces : a book of expressions -- Fetch it for me : under a blanket -- My bath crayons : mark making -- Can you find? : animal sounds -- Texture play : mark making in shaving cream -- Snap, crackle, pop : making sounds with feet and hands -- A basket of markers : exploring colors -- Get the big picture : make a really big picture -- Falling feathers : clap and catch -- Wet and dry : sand play -- Bouncing balls : fun with elastic -- Up and down stairs : climbing and looking -- The hat dance : a stopping and starting game -- Spongy feet : squidgy feelings -- I wonder : collections in a feely bag -- My turn, your turn : -a turn-taking game -- Who am I? : simple dressing up with a mirror -- Touch your nose : learning body parts -- After you! : taking turns and sharing -- Sticker fun : following instructions -- Bubble and blow : fun with bubbles -- Noodle heads : playing with textures -- Poking, poking : finger play with dough -- Giant feet! : getting an idea of size -- Sort it out : sorting natural objects -- Who is that? : recognizing faces -- Splatters and dots : early painting -- Up in the air : tossing teddy in a blanket -- Lost! : caring for a lost toy -- Jelly on the plate : play with familiar substances -- Inside! : make a den -- Stretchy, scrunchy : fun with wrists and ankles
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- 88 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
- col. ill.
- System control number
ContextContext of 50 fantastic things to do with preschoolers, by Sally and Phill Featherstone
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance 50 fantastic things to do with preschoolers, by Sally and Phill Featherstone
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.midyork.org/resource/HM-RbZs-nng/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.midyork.org/resource/HM-RbZs-nng/">50 fantastic things to do with preschoolers, by Sally and Phill Featherstone</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.midyork.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.midyork.org/">Mid-York Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mid-York Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...